Social Media Revolution
Assuming these statistics are logically accurate, this infographic highlights the significance and magnitude of social media. If you are looking for Word of Mouth Advertising, Social Media is here to help boost your efforts. By focusing your marketing attention to the Top Social Networking Websites, you will see the immediate benefits of “fishing where the fish are”.
It’s getting harder to ignore some of these numbers:
- YouTube is the second largest search engine on the web.
- 50% of YouTube’s 300 million users go at least once a week.
- Facebook usage is up 400% since last year.
- 3.5 billion pieces of content are shared each WEEK on Facebook.
- 96% of 18-35 yr olds. are on a social network.
- 34% of bloggers post opinions about products & brands.
- 25% of search results for the World’s Top 20 largest brands are links to UGC.
- 80% of Twitter usage is on mobile devices – Imagine what that means for bad customer experiences?
(Infographic by Derri Hasmi - link)