My summer has been quite a busy one, and social media has been at the heart of my studies. It’s only the start of summer here and am fortunate that many of these conferences and events have been local to North/South Carolina.
Some of the events I’ve attended/presented at recently:
- Inaugural Social Media Breakfast in Charlotte
- Social Media Success Summit
- Charlotte Chamber – Ballantyne Business Bash
- Charlotte Search Engine Marketing Association (Co-Founder)
- Startup Weekend at Holden Beach, NC – Where BoomClickaBoom was launched, and Practice Planr and TweedleDM we’re created.
- Wordcamp in Raleigh, NC – Where I got to hear Andy Beal – Founder of Trackur and Matt Mullenwag – Founder of WordPress
- SEM Meetup at Ft. Mill, SC – Where I presented on Social Media Marketing
- Inaugural Advanced Internet Marketing Meetup in Charlotte
Much more on my agenda for the remainder of the summer, including more speaking engagements at the Charlotte SEM Association, and attending the social media conference of the summer: Social Fresh here in Charlotte. Summer school never sounded so good! What’s your favorite “class” so far this summer?